Our youngest is our baby boy, Noah. He is a joy. He was born at the end of December-just in time for tax deductions :) He was born smiling and is always happy, even when he is unhappy. He laughs a lot and is very entertained by his sisters. In the last couple of weeks he has started rolling all over the place. I think he is going to really enjoy being mobile. He especially loves playing with his toys. I love getting to know him and being there while he develops his personality. I wasn't sure what it would be like to have a boy in our family but he has been so much fun. He is so laid back and only fusses when he is hungry, tired or has a dirty diaper. Some of the things that I love about Noah: His previously dark hair that is turning almost white! His beautiful, big smile, the way he lights up when he sees his big sisters, how intently he plays with his toys, how much he enjoys eating, and I absolutely love when he laughs.
I love you Noah!!!


1 comment:
Very cute posts, Nat. Great party Sunday. Thanks for having us.
Tara
Post a Comment