Friday, June 13, 2008

..and Spice


Lily is our number two child. She is 4 1/2 years old and has added some spice to our lives for sure. To strangers (and sometimes even people she knows) she is very cautious. I think she is a little shy but she handles it very differently. She gets upset or angry if she is put in an uncomfortable situation. She is beginning to show a very funny sense of humor. There have been so many times when I will hear Cora in the other room laughing so hard she can't breathe and usually when I peek in to find out what is going on it is Lillian doing something silly. She is a sweetheart. She loves to be with her big sister and also loves to help take care of her brother. I have really enjoyed the last year with her because I have had some more one on one time with her while Cora is in school. Although she has one more year until Kindergarten she is so ready to be a big girl and go to school. She likes to "read" and is very excited when she sees a word that she recognizes (the, to). She likes to "read" chapter books like her big sister and will help me out by reading to her little brother. Here are some more things I love about Lily: She is so goofy, she likes to help me, she has a beautiful smile even though she is cautious about when she uses it, I love her brown hair, and did I say, I love her big smile. She is so special to me and I am glad she is a part of our family.
I love you Lillian!

No comments: