I decided that since one purpose for this blog it to keep a record of our family and our activities, I should probably do some sort of regular wrap up. I hate doing these type of things simply because I am almost certain I will leave something out-but I am trying to not be too hard on myself and realize that doing something is better than doing nothing-right? So here it goes-a month in review:
I started a blog and have stayed pretty regular with my entries!
Cora, Lily, Noah and Momma went to the library and got library cards.
Cora turned 7. She had a High School Musical/"late-over" birthday party.
Cora got a new big girl bike and Lily inherited Cora's old bike.
Noah learned to roll over-AND use it as a form of transportation.
I turned 25-AGAIN!!! :)
We went to the Summerfest carnival, parade and fireworks. Cora rode big rides while Lily rode the more conservative rides. Noah was introduced to fireworks and was fascinated by them.
The girls (and Noah) went to Grandma Great (Rasmussen's) house for a dress-up/tea party/jewelry give away. Grandma was getting rid of all of her "costume" jewelry. All of the granddaughters had a chance to pick some jewelry and then the great-granddaughters each took turns choosing some fantastic pieces of jewelry. We had lemonade, icecream cups, and cookies and had a very nice time.
Our Primary had their annual Primary Carnival. The girls got their face painted, Cora got soaking wet in the water fight, Lily stayed near Momma to avoid the water, and Noah rode around in his stroller taking it all in. Thanks to the ladies that have been putting this carnival on for years, I had no real "responsibilities". I just went with the Sunbeams from activity to activity. I love this primary activity-no work for me-just show up, I can handle that!
Our front lawn is green! Usually by this time of the summer we have apathetically dry looking lawn but we have done a lot better this year. Yay for us!
Sean has done some "gigs" with the Latino band that he plays keyboard for.
Sean also did some musical transcription work to help a friend out. It was a lot of work and took some time, but he enjoyed doing "real" musical work.
OK-so my intention with this post is to include pictures, but of course, I can 't find my camera! Honestly, if you know me well, this shouldn't surprise you. The funny thing is that I remember seeing it tucked away in a spot in my house and I remember thinking, "you should really put that camera somewhere so you don't loose it". Of course, I never got around to moving it-oh well. I will post pictures when I find the camera!
So, there it is, June in a nutshell! See you next month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love the blog, now we just have to convince Tiffany to start one!!! Oh email me you email address and I can let you look at our familys crockett1997@msn.com
Post a Comment