So, here is my dilemma. I wanted to do this as a scrapbook but I haven't really been scrapbooking. Instead it has become a public journal of sorts. I am ok with that, but feel like I still need to "scrapbook" for my children. I want to "catch-up" but I also know that sometimes that can be a bit overwhelming for me and keeps me from doing anything. I told myself when I started to blog that I would only do it as long as I enjoyed it. I didn't want to make myself feel guilty about what I thought a blog should be. So, I am going to absolve myself of the guilt...right now...seriously...I am letting it go...right now...ok, right now...
While I am letting the guilt go here is a little riddle for you to solve:
What does a little boy who saw his dad come out of work and turn around to go back in and grab something look like?
Give up?
Here is a clue:


This boy loves his daddy. 'Nuff said.
(P.S. I am still accepting volunteers for the previous post. If you want to play along you still can! I am offering you something HOMEMADE! This could be very fun. I might not know how to do a lot of homemade stuff, but I have a few skills!)


2 comments:
I sometimes post 10 things in a night I just make sure I post it around the correct date. I still plan on posting my wedding da story for my anniversary in november.hehehehe
Oh that face...he definately knows how to pull off SAD!
My sister in law has the best blog. It is private or I would tell you to go see it. She posts everyday. The post usually has 1 or 2 pictures and 3 to 8 lines of text. It is very simple but it truly is a journal/scrapbook of her and her families life. She says that she sits down and for an hour will do multiple entries and then she schedules each of them to come out on different dates. That way, she can do 10 entries in an hour and not worry if life gets busy. She has 7 children and a husband that is sooooo busy. Try it, I think I am going too.
Post a Comment