We had a good Easter here at our house. It was a busy week, but the kids really enjoyed themselves. Noah was sick most of the week with an ear infection but luckily I took him in to the Doctor and we were able to get him feeling better by the weekend. This is really the first sickness he has had other than the occasional runny nose. We have been really lucky with him. He was feverish for a couple of days and really didn't act like himself. I took him in to the doctor's office and he was given an antibiotic that seemed to help within hours.
On Sunday morning we woke up and looked for Easter baskets. Noah's was the easiest to find, Lily's was in the closet and Cora's was in the cupboard of the bathroom. She was the last to find hers but found the other kids for them. After looking at what was in the baskets and having a piece of candy we got ready for church. Because we have 9am church we didn't have much time to play around. The kids put on their new Easter clothes. Grandpa Jackson and Grandma Charleen bought them their new outfits and they looked so nice. Luckily we had enough time to take some pictures before church which was good because after church their dress clothes were off before we could all even get in the house!
Here is the group shot. It was tough getting Noah to sit still long enough to get a decent shot!
Here are the photos of Noah-notice the motion!
I think that he knew I was trying to take pictures but avoided looking at me-just because he can! We finally got a smile out of him!
Here he is pointing to his nose-I know, it is his head, but that is where he points when I say "point to your nose" He is a brilliant kid! We are working on that!

Here are my cute girls in their Easter outfits-such dolls!




We lounged around most of the day and then went to Grandma and Grandpa Downey's for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. The kids had fun and picked prized to go with their eggs. We ended the day full of sugar, and exhausted! What more could we ask for!


4 comments:
So cute! Noah must be the (second) cutest boy ever!
your kids are so cute!! Love the cute easter pictures! Your middle child looks alot like tiffany to me.
Seriously, Noah is sooooo cute! I love that his nose is up there, very creative he is :-) Cute dresses, cute girls! Good to see you on the blog again. Ever since we re-connected, I really miss you.
Cute Easter pics!!
Post a Comment