OK, I got this fun game on my friend, Allyson's blog. It sounded like fun to me, so I thought it was worth a try.
Here's how this works:
The first 3 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch is that you must re post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post of picture of what you win when you get it! Who's in?
OK-Looks like I only have one taker so far! Either I don't have many people that read my blog or the people that read my blog are a bunch of chickens and don't want to participate. (yes, I have taken to name calling-you know who you are!!!)
So, the winners are:
1. Pam
2. ????
3. ????
If two more people want to participate I am still taking volunteers! Just remember, you have to post it on your blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Whatever! You are so popular!!!!
I'm game!!
Yep, CHICKENS---Fraidy Cats---WHIMPY, WHIMPY, WHIMPY!!! What is up with that? I talked to people who read my blog, but didn't leave a comment....they said "I don't have anything to make, or I don't have time". WHATEVER!!
Even if onle Pam does it, your still getting my most fabuloso gift from me. I still think your Popular!!!
Yep-Allyson, I talked to my sisters (yes, I have resorted to naming names!)-they had read my blog but didn't leave a comment. They said exactly what you said "I don't know what to make...blah, blah, blah" Chickens! Oh well, whatever! Their loss! I'm looking forward to my gift from you!
Post a Comment