Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Still Here

I realize that it has been a while since I last blogged. A lot of things have happened in that time but right now I don't really feel like getting in to any details. Instead, I will just say, I am still here and aren't my kids the cutest???? (This picture was taken the Sunday before Christmas.)

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Glad you are still around and yes your kids are the cutest.

Courtney said...

Glad you are still around and yes your kids are the cutest.

Whit said...

Natalie, it's good to read your writing again. Your kids are stinkin cute! See you soon!

Pam And Scott said...

yea yea natalies back!! Yes your kids are so cute! Your little boy is growing up fast!!

Anonymous said...

Natalie this is your dad's cousin Rose. I absolutely love this photo of your kids. You caught every one of their personalities.They are adorable.

Natalie said...

Rose Mary,

How fun to catch you online! Do you have any blogs, etc.? I would love to see them if you do. Occasionally I can get my mom and dad to take a look at stuff online and I am sure they would love to be in contact with you also (if they aren't already!)

Allyson said...

Nat--
what's up???? Second cutest, I think....but I think they are adorable just the same.

Sorry about the ut visit, I did want to see you, just not enough time. Every second was consumed. NEXT TIME FOrSUre!!!!

Cool that our parents are in the same ward again. So whats going on....email me!

angie said...

Such cute kids!!