Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Chrismas Miracle (aka-Something to be gratful for during a recession)

So, today I filled the car up with gas. It was on E with the light on so I cringed at the thought of filling it. When it stopped pumping I looked up and guess what-$20.50!!!!! I thought for sure there was a mistake-but no-$20.50!!!!! There was a time when it took about $50 to fill up. It is a Christmas Miracle!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Yah! for Christmas miracles.

Somehow I missed your NKOTB post until today--loved it.

Allyson said...

Oh YEAH, you are still alive....haven't seen you on the blog lately!

I think the same thing everytime I go by a gas station--IT'S A MIRACLE!

Allyson said...

Happy Holiday's---I hate to say it but your SLACKING on the blog entries....not that the holidays are over, I hope to see some major blogging! :)