
For Pioneer Day we went to the Owls Baseball game. It was so much fun. I am not sure that the girls really watched the game but they had fun anyway. Here is Lily having a hamburger for dinner. We met my family there so the girls were able to spend time with their cousins.

Here is Cora with Kira.

Sean and Noah before the game. Notice Noah's baseball shirt. I looked for a baseball hat but couldn't find one that would fit.

Lily and Kassidy posing for the camera.

Noah didn't get hamburgers for dinner, instead he ate squash and green beans. He is crying because I couldn't feed him fast enough. You can't see it but he has a spoon in each hand so that he will stop grabbing the spoon that I am trying to feed him with. I can't wait until he can feed himself.

Lily and Grandma watching the game.

Squire, Cora, and Kira.


Me and Sean.


Hilary took Noah and played with him for a little while. Kamri also "played" (sat) next to him. I am sure that soon they will be chasing each other around.


Grandpa bought the grandkids a huge otter pop that they enjoyed during the game.


Kamri was stylin' in her adorable sunglasses.

Uncle Tyson played with Noah but Noah wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take a decent picture. This is the best one.


Noah and Grandma.

Noah was giving me "kisses".

Ella was entertaining the cousins by tackling them and giving them hugs. They loved this and laughed very hard.

Noah and me-Notice my new Owls shirt. I caught this shirt when they were throwing them out to the crowd. I think I was more excited that I actually CAUGHT something then the fact that I got a new shirt-WA-HOO

Noah feel asleep before the game ended. We watched fireworks and then went home. It was a very fun evening and we hope to go again.
2 comments:
I am so happy you blog, I have really missed all my friends. I wish I could have seen you while I was in Ut. Seems like time goes by so quickly when I'm there. I will be coming one more time in Aug. before the baby comes. If time permits we will have to get together. I will email you when I know I'm coming. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe you have a 7yr old. And that little boy, I could steal him he is so adorable. You and Tiff look so much like your mom. Yea, I'm just so happy you blog and that I ran into Tiffany.
For sure let me know when you are in town. I understand how quick your visits must be so if we can't get together next time we will another time. I am so excited to hear about baby number 3! I can't believe I have a 7yr. old either. The biggest problem is she is already acting like she is 12! I think that your daughter and my Lily are close in age-they would probably love playing together! And, I am biased, but I agree that my little boy is adorable:) No one told me that having a boy would be THIS much fun! Hope to keep in touch!
Post a Comment