Saturday, July 26, 2008
Gone with the combover!
Aunt Hilary couldn't stand it anymore. She threatened to put his hair in a ponytail so I finally gave in. Actually, I knew that it needed to be cut but had a hard time facing the fact that Noah was no longer a newborn baby. He is growing so fast. Anyway, on Sunday we finally gave him a haircut. His hair was darker on the ends so by cutting the ends off it looks very blonde-almost white. He looks like a different boy. He was very good during the cut, mostly just curious about what she was doing. He kept trying to look at the scissors but Hilary did a great job. She even "styled" the hair and put it in a "faux-hawk". He looked so cute. The next day I kept looking at him and thinking about how different he looked. I keep telling him that even though he looks older he will always be my baby. So far, I am met with a smile so that must mean he is ok with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment