I was going to write about this dance recital in May but I honestly haven't had the time today. As I was thinking about it, I think that really, the pictures speak for themselves! Those of you that know Lily and Cora will understand. Those of you that don't know them will get to know them a little better by looking at these pictures. As they say, a picture speaks a thousand words! One day I will fill in all of the details, until then, enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
These are so cute!!! That is totally cora's little personality and lily's little personality. I am so sad I missed there recital. Couldn't justify taking a baby that was four days old!! I can't wait til Kamri is right there with them!!
That is hysterical. Oh my! Abby is in dance camp this summer. She likes it. How cute are those outfits!
adorable pics!!! WHat little divas!
Tara
Post a Comment