Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sneak Peak

Cora turned 8 in June. I begged her for months to not grow any older, but she did it anyway. We celebrated all month long and now we are preparing for her baptism in August. I took her today to take some pictures in hopes that I could actually take a picture that would be decent enough to put on a baptism invitation. Now, as much as I like to fancy myself a photographer, I recognize that I am amateur at best. I realize lighting, shadow etc. aren't perfect. But, I must say, considering these are the ones that I took with my little pathetic digital camera they aren't too shabby! Can't wait to see how the photos I took with the fancy camera turn out! Of course, I must say, that my children are beautiful no matter what camera takes their picture! :)





4 comments:

Courtney said...

So pretty. I love the flower in her hair.

Dedee said...

They are beautiful! Way to go on the picture taking!

Colby and Hilary said...

Very nice!!! I love, love, love her one tooth in the front!! Too cute

Allyson said...

She is so lovely! I think the pictures turned out great. It sure was nice to see you last week. We will have to do it again soon!