Wow, cute stuff! Love the colors. Its still weird to me that your siblings have kids. I don't know why its okay for you to have kids and not them....I guess they are just toooooo young to be having kids. LOVE THE PIC's!!!
Thanks for the compliments on the colors-it took us weeks (literally) to decide what we were all wearing. Leave it to the Downey clan to over-complicate things! As far as my siblings having kids, it isn't as difficult for me to deal with Tiffany having kids-I think because we are so close in age. But Tyson and Hilary (especially Hil)-That seems crazy to me! They are such cute parents! It is fun to watch them with their cute kids.
2 comments:
Wow, cute stuff! Love the colors. Its still weird to me that your siblings have kids. I don't know why its okay for you to have kids and not them....I guess they are just toooooo young to be having kids. LOVE THE PIC's!!!
Thanks for the compliments on the colors-it took us weeks (literally) to decide what we were all wearing. Leave it to the Downey clan to over-complicate things! As far as my siblings having kids, it isn't as difficult for me to deal with Tiffany having kids-I think because we are so close in age. But Tyson and Hilary (especially Hil)-That seems crazy to me! They are such cute parents! It is fun to watch them with their cute kids.
Post a Comment