Friday, August 8, 2008

11 Years Ago Today!

Look at how young we were! More hair, less weight :( and no idea what we were getting ourselves into!


11 years later I look back on that day with a smile. The last 11 years have not all been easy. We have had many challenges but they have all been worth it. With each challenge came a learning experience and many blessings. I love my husband, I love my children, I love my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything! Happy Anniversary, Sean! I love you!

5 comments:

Allyson said...

Ahhhhh! You look like a baby! It's hard to think we were ever that young. Cute pictures. However, I definately think you need a current picture of the two of you.
Congrad's on 11 yrs. In 2 months we will celebrate 7yrs. Time sure seems to fly by fast!

angie said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I love the pictures- they're adorable!

Colby and Hilary said...

Nat you look so young.. Colby wanted to know who that was with Sean. Ha Ha!! Crazy its been that long, congrats

Allyson said...

Nat--email me your address and phone # so I can call you.

allysoncrandall@yahoo.com

Marilee said...

cute blog! I love your pictures... you really look like a baby! It's fun to look back and remember those good times!