Monday, October 19, 2009

An update, or not

Ok, I know that an update is long overdue. Every time I sit down to write something, i get distracted and then another month (or two) slips by and then I don't know where to start.

This is where I am today. Do I try to catch up? Writing about Lily's first day of kindergarten (which she LOVES, by the way), Cora's third grade experiences, Noah being able to sing along to Michael Jackson songs, the sicknesses that are floating around our family, Sean's many band rehearsals, my Primary experiences...yes, still in primary...where do I start....???

Maybe today I will start by saying, we are living life. Time keeps ticking around us. I try not to be to hard on myself about the "unimportant" things that are just "important" enough that if they don't happen, life would be miserable (housework, money, blah, blah, blah). But, there are days when I wish I could do more...and there are days when I feel like I can't handle a single more thing...

So, I want to do a post on all the great things that are happening in our lives, but I just haven't made the time. I will, just not right now.

2 comments:

Dedee said...

You're awesome and I'll be super happy to read it when you post it! :)

Sounds to me like we need to do lunch.

Allyson said...

Do it now, do it now.....at least I see your FB posts! Miss you!