Friday, October 24, 2008

Because Allyson Asked-

I have been trying to figure out what I like about this show. It is different, clever, funny, magical, and, well, watch this-they will tell you all about it :)
And, here is more-

The show is different than anything else I have seen on TV. It feels like a movie. The dialogue is very quick, so you have to listen close. If you decide to check it out, go abc.com to get caught up on the show. If you decide to watch it, and don't like it, or don't decide to watch it, at least tell everyone you are watching it because I am afraid it will be canceled. Help save the show :)

1 comment:

Allyson said...

looks cute, i'll have to give it a try! and might i say that i am so honored to have a post on your blog just for me. thanks :-)